How to submit a meetup recording
Any meetup can submit a recording or other audio file. Just submit a pull request to the Github repo.
- Sign in to Github.
- Go to the posts directory of the writethedocspodcast Github repository.
- Click the Create New File button.
- Copy the front matter tags and format from another post.
- Customize the tags with your own values.
- Submit the pull request.
- To upload your audio files, you can FTP them into the writethedocspodcast directory. Contact us on the WTD Slack channel for the FTP info. Alternatively, contact us another way.